– Your privacy is critically important to us.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR WEBSITE.
Like most website operators, Blog 2 Brand collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Blog 2 Brand’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Blog 2 Brand’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Blog 2 Brand may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Blog 2 Brand also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://blog2brand.com blog posts. Blog 2 Brand only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Blog 2 Brand’s websites choose to interact with Blog 2 Brand in ways that require Blog 2 Brand to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Blog 2 Brand gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://blog2brand.com to provide a username and email address.
While using the Website you may provide sensitive personal information, or other general information about yourself or in connection with yourself to third parties or generally post on the Website. The Website may have webpages, cookies, files, software, data or other information or communication links that are originated, created or posted by third parties (including advertisers, content or other partners or users) that can or have the capabilities of collecting, storing or using your data/information. We are not responsible for such data or information collected, stored, or used by third parties even if such third parties use the Website to collect, store, or use such data or information.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products, and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Your blog mentor and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this statement:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- With third-party apps and advertisers for the purpose of targeting, retargeting and analytics
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Blog 2 Brand discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Blog 2 Brand’s behalf or to provide services available at Blog 2 Brand’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Blog 2 Brand’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Blog 2 Brand will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Blog 2 Brand discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when Blog 2 Brand believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Blog 2 Brand, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://blog2brand.com and have supplied your email address, Blog 2 Brand may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Blog 2 Brand and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Blog 2 Brand takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Blog 2 Brand may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Blog 2 Brands may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Blog 2 Brand does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
Those who engage in transactions with Blog 2 Brand – by purchasing Blog 2 Brand’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Blog 2 Brand collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Blog 2 Brand. Blog 2 Brand does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.